Monday, April 25, 2011

First Easter

Love this one!

The girls....I love them too!


Bronner's famous serious face!



Gotta love a little boy in overalls!



She is beautiful...and growing into a lovely little girl!



Love her smile!



These two are pretty awesome!



They love each other most days!



Our little Monkey...so silly!



This face cracks me up!


Little man!



Sweet!!






Standing up like the big boy he is!



Sweet, sweet boy!



Bronner and his two favorite girls.



Sweet kiddos!



Abbie...precious girl!



Aren't the pictures great!!! Emily did a fantastic job with them! Bronner's first Easter was so much fun. The Easter Bunny came and left him some goodies. It was so fun to actually see him interested in the treats that were on the table for him. : ) Jamie was telling Bronner all about the true meaning of Easter Sunday morning as I was upstairs getting ready for church. It was so precious. I've enjoyed celebrating all of Bronner's firsts with him! This was his last "big" first holiday. I knew time would pass quickly, but you're never aware of just how fast until you actually become a parent. Jamie and I were looking at a picture the other day and talking about how little he use to be. It's bitter-sweet. More sweet than bitter though. I love seeing him explore and find new things. He gets excited and HAS to touch and play with EVERYTHING new. He just wants to see it....and see what it's all about and then he's done with it.

Bronner wore a suit that my gran parents got him just about a month before my grandfather passed away. He looked like such a little man in it!! : ) Bronner had Easter pictures taken with Gracie and Abbie on Saturday. Emily did a fantastic job with them!!









Summer is 5 weeks away, and I am more than ready for it!! I need some time with the men in my life. Especially Jamie.........it seems as though softball season has taken FOREVER!!



We just sold our house and purchased a new one. We close on both of them this Friday. Which means we have to have our house packed up for the final walk through this Thursday....which means all of our belongings will be packed in a UHAUL from Wednesday night until Friday afternoon. FUN STUFF!!! We have some friends who are coming to help us pack up Wednesday and unload Friday. Jamie and I have been very blessed with friends who are willing to serve without "needing" something in return. I think it comes with the understanding that we are more than willing to serve them when they time comes. It's such a blessing for us to serve others....I hope it comes to a blessing to them when they help us!!! ; ) I usually don't wish time away, but I am desperate for this week to be over! I need to sit down and breathe!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment